Friday, March 10, 2017

Cute Little Baking Cats Birthday Card with Newton's Nook Desgns!! =)

Pin It

Newton

 
 
HELLO!!
Larissa here to share a Cute Little Baking Cats Birthday Card, I've made for the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!! I've used not one, but two of the Sweet Images from our Newton Loves Cake Stamp Set to create an adorable Birthday Celebration on this card!! I LOVE how it turned out!! I Colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers!! I've even adding extra details on the cats including some Sweet little Spots on their Cheeks with a White Gel Pen and the some Morning Dew Tonic Nuvo Drops to the Birthday Hat and ALL of the Fire Tops of the Candles!! Then I Die Cut each of the Images out using the Newton Loves Cake Die Set and added them to this card with some Plaid Paper from My Mind's Eye and an Inked Background with some Scattered Straw Distress Ink!! I added some Sparkling Clear Sequins (in 4, 6 and 10 mm) from Pretty Pink Posh!! To finish off the card I added the "I baked you a cake from Scratch" Sentiment that goes PURR-FECTLY with those Cats and their YUMMY Cake!! I'm sure the Recipient of this card will have a big smile when they open it!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! Don't forget the New Newton's Nook Designs March Release is coming Next Week so please come back and join us for AMAZING Inspiration and chances to WIN!! SQUEAL!! I CAN'T WAIT to show ALL of the New Goodies!!
 Here's a Sneak Peek to tied you over though until then!!??   =)
March 2017 Release | Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook
March 2017 Release Sneak Peeks | Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnook
I'm also linking up to a couple Challenges!!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: For a Special Lady/Girl


Inky Paws Challenge #42 ~ Birthday Theme


30 Day Coloring Challenge ~ The Daily Marker

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

 

4 comments:

  1. I like the plaid tablecloth in this darling scene! Sweet card Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - such a great card Larissa
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! The sentiment just makes me giggle! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie, IPC Lead

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)