Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties February Challenge #52 ~ Anything Goes!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!!
I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the New February Challenge #52 ~ Anything Goes!! I was INSPIRED by the Plaid Heart and decided to make me of my Own!! I wanted to create some Tags for some Valentine's Day Gifts!! I also wanted to use Felt and Fabrics and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out!!
                           
                              
I've used the BEAUTIFUL With Love Sweet Cuts Die Set for the Heart Doily and Cut it two times for each Heart!! Once from Felt and the again from some Sweet Fabric!! I layered the Fabric Heart right on top of the Felt Heart!!  I used a Stitched Paper Smooches Tag Die for the Base and Die Cut it from some Text Patterned paper from My Mind's Eye!! I wanted the LOVE Die Cut from the Wish Sweet Cuts Die Set to POP so I layered 4 Die Cuts together and then covered the Top Layered in some Black Super Fine Glitter and some Rock Candy Distress Glitter for the other!! I wanted a Sentiment Banner for the First Tag so I Die Cut a Stitched Banner from some Vellum using the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts Die Set!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Wish Stamp Set!! I added a Tiny Felt Heart from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts Die Set just to Finish off the Design!! Now their ready to Give on Valentine's Day ALL filled with Special Sweets!!
 I hope you'll stop by the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs to see what they have created!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Nancy Salkeld
February Guest Designer: Kristina Song

I'm linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Color of Love

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

5 comments:

  1. These are both frilly and lovely Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the felt and papers look together! Such fun Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags! Such pretty designs! Love these!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are so perfect for so many occasions! Love the color and the LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)