Tuesday, February 28, 2017

IO Challenge:Somebunny LOVES You (Easter or Bunnies)!! =)

Pin It

Challenge button

SQUEAL!!
I'm Stopping in to share a SWEET Easter Card I made for the Impression Obsession Challenge: Somebunny LOVES You (Easter or Bunnies)!! So I've combined the two and just LOVE the way it turned out!!  =) I've used a Holiday Stamp and decide to use it in a New Way!! I just FELL in LOVE with the Snowstar Girl Image (E19029) when I first saw it!!
                                                     Snowstar Girl
Unfortunately, with all of my Treatments last year I haven't had the chance to use it, so I decided today I WOULD!! =) I LOVE being able to get MORE out of my Images and this is just one way you could alter it to come up with MORE ways to use this little CUTIE!!  =)
I've also used several Dies to add to the Scene of my Easter Themed Card!!
I used the Easter Basket Clear Stamp Set (CL464) for the Stamped and Embossed Sentiment!! I used the Spring Wreath Die Set (Die262-Y) for the Flower on the Girls Hat and the Flowers from the Tiny Flower Die Set (Die140-D) for the Yellow Flowers!! For the Sweet little Bunny Yo-Yo and the Grass Die Cut Ground I used the Egg Bunny Trio Die Set (Die277-E)!! SQUEAL!! Isn't that just the CUTEST Little Bunny Die Cut EVER!!?? She just makes me SMILE!! =) So of course I had to add a Flower to her hair and some Wiggly Eyes to make it even more SWEET!! I Watercolored the Images using Distress Inks and then added some Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen over the Dress and Hat, the Bunny Ears, the Cheeks an the Centers of the Flowers!! I used some Lawn Fawn Plaid Paper for the Card Base and I LOVE the way it looks in real life!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
I'm also linking up to the
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!!  =)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

2 comments:

  1. Love all of the special little details on this one Larissa! Sweet card. And yes, that bunny is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, what a super image !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)