Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Thanks Sweetheart Shaker Card with Honey Bee Stamps!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!  
I'm up today on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog to share a BEAUTIFUL Shaker Card!! I wanted to use the Hello Gorgeous Stamp Set and the Coordinating Hello Gorgeous Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I’m in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this Set and ALL of the possibilities!! I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Floral Cluster Image onto Distress Watercolor Paper!! Then I Die Cut it using the Coordinating Die Set!! I then took my Zig Markers and Watercolored the Image layering the Colors for a Very Detailed Image!! Once dry I used some Nuvo Drops in Morning Dew to add to the Centers of the Flowers for some Dimension, Sparkle and Shine!! I then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments!! The THANKS was Stamped and Embossed using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink onto Distress Watercolor Paper and then I added Clear Embossing Powder to Emboss it!! I used the coordinating Die Cut to Cut it out!! For the Sentiment Strip I stamped onto Black Cardstock using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and then used White Embossing Powder to Emboss it!! I Die Cut an Oval from the Center of a Card Front and then Die Cut a Scalloped Cardstock Mat from some Dove Grey Cardstock!! I added some Acetate and some Sequins and Mini Diamonds!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out and hope that you do too!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
I'm also linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge: Die Cutting!!
workitwedbanner
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)