Monday, December 5, 2016

Sweet 3-D Holiday Gift Tags w/ Mint Owl Studio!! =)

Pin It
HELLO!!
I'm up today on the Mint Owl Studio Blog to share some Sweet 3-D Holiday Gift Tags with you!! The Holiday's are FAST approaching and if you're like me, you're getting those Gifts Wrapped and Cards ready to mail!!?? I thought it would be FUN to make a Set of Gift Tags with a BEAUTIFUL 3-D Bow!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE to add Dimension to my Tags to make them come alive!! I've used the Banners Sentiments 2 Stamp Set along with the SWEET Bow from the Packaged Pretty Die Set and the Mini Banner Die Set!!
 Banner Sentiments 2  Packaged Pretty  Mini Banner Die Set
I Die Cut all of my Banners and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments and the To: and From: on all of them first!! Then I Die Cut 2 Bows for each Tag so that I could Layer them together to make a 3-D Bow and added a Rusty Bell in the Center of the Bows!! I Die Cut some Tags from some Double Sided Patterned Papers and then adhered the Banners and the Bows onto each of the Tags!! Next I added the Burlap Twine and my Tags were done!! I hoe you find these INSPIRING an that maybe you'll make your own 3-D Gift Tags for those Holiday Packages you have to Give!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)