Saturday, December 24, 2016

Paper Sweeties Merry Christmas Blog Hop!! =)

Pin It


decSALE-instagram

HELLO!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I'm here today to share some of my FAVORITE Projects from my Paper Sweeties Designs for 2016!!
It's been a CRAZY Year and it has just FLOWN by!! I have LOVED SO MANY of the New Products and CAN'T WAIT to take a look back at some of the Projects I've made using them!!










  
  
I hope you'll Hop along with the ENTIRE Design Team to see what they have ALL LOVED this Year!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
 
papersweeties-inspiration#50
Also Don’t forget to share a project with us this month for our Anything Goes December Challenge … the lucky winner will receive a $100 SHOPPING SPREE – whooo hooo!  You can share in the inLinkz gallery on our BLOG or in our new Facebook Inspiration Group Challenge Album!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS CHRISTMAS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA      =)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Larissa! I feel so blessed to be on this team. These are, hands down, the sweetest stamps and products out there. Great way to inspire people, too. I hope you and your family are having a happy and blessed Christmas.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. Just wanted you to know, also, that I run a challenge blog and we have awesome prizes. Right now, our sponsor is $25 Simon Says Stamp. I'd love to have you share your projects with us.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collection of your favs, Larissa!! It would be difficult to choose just one! All are wonderful projects!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful creations!!! Love each and every one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many fabulous works of art all in one place!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)