Thursday, December 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties December Inspiration #50 Challenge!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!!
I'm here to share the New Paper Sweeties December Inspiration #50 Challenge!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these Colors and I just had to create a Shaker Card!! I started by Stamping and Embossing the Sweet Images from the New Jingle All the Way Stamp Set and the coordinating Jingle All the Way Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I Die Cut a Star Window in the Front of my Card Base!! I backed it with Acetate and Fun Foam to create my shaker!! I then used Distress Inks to Watercolor the Images and created a FUN Snowy Scene!! After they were dry I added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops over the Ornaments, Bows, Hooves and Antlers for some Dimension and Shine and then I added some Ruby Slippers Glitter Nuvo Drops to the Nose and the Holly Berries!! I added the Golden Sun Glitter Nuvo Drops to the Star on the Tree and I just LOVE the way they make the Elements POP!! I wanted it too be a Snowy Wonderland so I used some of the AMAZING Paper Sweeties Winter Snowflake Sequin Mix along with some 3mm Crystal Clear Pretty Pink Posh Sequins!!
                               
 
I hope you'll visit the rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they've created!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
December Guest Designer:  Karen Letchworth
Our challenge will run for the entire month. You can play along as many times as you wish and combine with as many other challenges as you want! The challenges will end at 12 pm EST on the last day of each month. The winner will be revealed on the 1st of each month!
*** The December challenge winner will receive a $100 gift certificate for a shopping spree in our boutique!  Enter as often as you wish to better your chances on a win! ***
DECEMBER 1ST SPECIAL OF THE DAY:  Share a project with us TODAY either here on the blog OR in our new Facebook Challenge Album (link above), contact us to let us know you shared and receive a special coupon to receive 10% off your next order of regular AND sale products in the shop!
Grab our challenge button and share on your blog with your crafty friends:
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful shaker card! Love the star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I like your star shaker Larissa!! This is an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, as always, Larissa!!! Love this star shaped shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Larissa! So adorable! Love that it's a shaker too! You are just too clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That star shaker is so awesome for your cute sleigh and reindeer!!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)