Thursday, December 22, 2016

Holly Jolly Gift Tag w/ Honey Bee Stamps!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!
SQUEAL!! Christmas is just Days away!!  I'm up on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog today to share a FUN Gift Tag for any of those LAST Minute Gifts that you have to Wrap!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to use my Products to make Gift Tags and the Holidays are a PERFECT time to pull them out and use them in yet another AWESOME Way!! To start my Gift Tag I  used the Let It Snow Stamp Set along with the coordinating Let It Snow Sweet Cuts Die Set to Stamp and Die Cut the Sweet Snowman and Bird Images using Distress Markers to Color (Tumbled Glass, Black Soot, Ground Expresso, Carved Pumpkin and Candied Apple) on the Stamps and then Stamping them onto some Distress Watercolor Paper!! I then took a Water Brush and went over some of the Lines to add alittle bit of Watercolored Texture!! I wanted the Snowman to have some Sparkle so I added some of the BEAUTIFUL Ice Chips Glitter!! I LOVE the FUN texture and Sparkle it adds to the Sweet Image!! I also added some to the Ground so it looks like Real Snow!! I Die Cut a Tag Image and Watercolored the Background and then added some of the Pretty Snowflake Images form the Let It Snow Set!! I did the same Technique of Coloring on the Stamp with my Distress Markers using (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans) to get a FUN Tie Died look!! Then I Embossed them using Clear Embossing Powder!! I added the Sentiment in Black Onyx Versa Fine Ink and then Embossed it using Clear Embossing Powder!! For the Back of the Tag I used the Merry & Joy Stamp Set and Stamped and Embossed the To and From!! Then I repeated the Snowflakes the same way I did them on the Front of the Tag to add some Color and FUN to the Back of the Tag too!!
I hope you give this SWEET Gift Tag a try and if you do I hope you’ll share what you make with us on Social Media!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what you create using the AMAZING Honey Bee Stamps Products!!
I'm also Linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make It Sparkle!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS Holiday Week/Weekend!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

3 comments:

  1. Darling tag, love that sweet snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, what a great image you have used !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week ! Wishing you a very happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Happy New Year to you! Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)