Thursday, December 8, 2016

Gingerbread Shaker Card w/ Paper Sweeties!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
I'm up on the Paper Sweeties Blog today sharing a SWEET Shaker Card using the Gingerbread Cluster from the Basket Add On: Baked with Love Stamp Set and the Large Gingerbread from the Sugar & Spice Stamp Set and then I used the Coordinating Sugar & Spice Sweet Cuts Die Set to Die Cut the Large Ginerbread Men and the Holly was Die Cut from the Holly Days Sweet Cuts Die Set and the Tag from the Beautiful Little Wishes Sweet Cuts Die Set the Sentiment was Stamped from the Mason Jar Stamp Set!!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these SWEET Gingerbread Men all together and thought they'd make the Sweetest Shaker Card along with these Mini Gingerbread Sequins from American Crafts!!

SQUEAL!! How Sweet are these together!!?? I used some older Pattern Papers from    and I LOVE the way they compliment this SWEET Design!! I Die Cut the Card Base using a Stitched Die and then added the two patterns together!! I Die Cut the Large Gingerbread Image from the Center of my Card and then backed it with some Acetate!! I also Die Cut some Fun Foam and then before adhering everything together I Stamped and Embossed the Large Gingerbread Image onto the Card Backing!! Then I added the Bow too just to add a PoP of Color!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Gingerbread Men Cluster and Watercolored them using some Distress Inks!! I added some Foam Tape and added them to the Top of the Acetate Window!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and the Hearts onto a Tag that was Die Cut and then added some Felt Holly Leaves that I Die Cut, a Ribbon, a Button and my Card was Done!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!

I also made a SWEET Tag to go along with my Card!! I used the Die Cut Gingerbread Man that was Left over from the Card Front and then I Stamped and Embossed the Gingerbread Man onto some Kraft Cardstock and Die Cut it out using the Coordinating Die!! I also Stamped and Embossed the Bow onto some Lawn Fawn Plaid Patterned Paper and then I Die Cut it out!! I Glued the two together and added the Tag Hole to the top of the Tag and added the Twine!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll visit EVERYDAY for more AMAZING INSPIRATION from the Rest of the Design Team and the Guest Designers!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, CUTE! Love the gingerbread shaker card with the mini gingie sequins, and how adorable is the matching tag! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think Debbie took the words right out of my mouth!! The wee gingerbread men inside the shaker are too cute. SWEET SWEET card & tag Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shaker card and tags! I love the gingerbread sequins! Such fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger bread sequins....so super cute! Great card and tag, fabulous creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! How blessed are you to be on so many design teams (I'm a little jelly!). :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)