Monday, December 26, 2016

A Happy New Year Card w/ Mint Owl Studio!! =)

Pin It 
HELLO!!
I'm stopping in today to share a FUN New Year's Card for the Mint Owl Studio Blog!!
I hope you all had an AMAZING Christmas and are looking forward to a FABULOUS New Year!!?? I know I am!! I thought it would be FUN to use the SWEET Party Pals Stamp Set and the Half Tone Stencil to create a New Year's Card!!
Party Pals  Half Tone Stencil
I started by Stamping and Embossing the Images onto Distress Watercolor Paper and then Watercoloring them using some Distress Ink!! I had to do some Masking in order to make it look as though the SWEET Girl Image was holding the Banner!! I used some Masking Paper to Stamp the Banner Image and then Cut it out!! I Stamped and Embossed the Banner and then the Party Sentiment!! Then I placed the Banner Mask over the top of the Banner and Stamped and Embossed the Sweet Girl Image over the Top of the Banner!! I also Stamped and Embossed the arty Hat Image and then Fussy Cut it out after it was Watercolored and Dry!! I Die Cut the Image out using a Stitched Heart and then Die Cut a Stitched Rectangle to use as my Card Base!! I used some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to Ink my Stenciled Design onto the Stitched Rectangle Card Base and I LOVE the Disco-ish Pattern that it added as a Background for my Heart Shaped Focal!! I added the Heart Focal with some Fun Foam and also popped up Card Base Panel for even more Dimension!! Then I added some Sequins and some Glitter Pen to some of the Images just to make it SPARKLE and my Card was done!!

I'm also Linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Party Time!!

And the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make It Sparkle!! 



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Last Week of 2016 and a VERY HAPPY New Year!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA      =)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she a cutie!! This is super sweet Larissa. Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Larissa! Such a sweet image! Too cute!

    Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)