Friday, September 23, 2016

Inky Paws Challenge #36 - Halloween w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #36 - Halloween Theme
HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!! 
 
Today is the start of a New Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Inspiration Photo and the theme Inky Paws Challenge #36 - Halloween!! decided to make a FUN Treat Bag using the New Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Bag!! I used some Older My Mind's Eye Halloween Patterned Paper to Die Cut the Box and then Stamped and Embossed the Image from the New  Newton's Boo-tiful Night Stamp Set!! I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to Watercolor the Image and then attached it to the Front of the Treat Box!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!



Hope you're INSPIRED!!?? I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!! SO MANY possibilities!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)


2 comments:

  1. I love this little treat bag. The pumpkins are so cute and that kitty is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE treat box!! This is just as sweet as it gets Larissa. The possibilities to fill this are endless!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)