Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties June Release ~ I Love Summer Stamp Set & I Love Summer Sweet Cuts Die Set!! =)

Pin It
Paper Sweeties Design Team 
HELLO!!
I'm here to share the New Paper Sweeties June Release with you!! SQUEAL!! These New Products are just TOO SWEET!! Not only can they be used on there own, but they an also be used with several of the Older Paper Sweeties Sets to create even more AMAZING Creations!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE when I can mix and match my Products!! =) Today I'm using the New
I CAN'T WAIT to share what I've made!! For today I've made a SWEET Window Shaker Card!! If your a Regular to my Blog you ALREADY KNOW that!!?? LOL!!  =)
I wanted to make a SWEET Scene using SEVERAL of the Images in the I Love Summer Stamp Set and then I Die Cut them out using the Coordinating I Love Summer Sweet Cuts Die Set!!
 I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to Watercolor the Background to my Window after I took the (Sparkler Wand Image) to Stamp and Emboss it in order to create a FUN Tree!!?? I used my Misti Stamping Tool so I could Double Stamp them for a Deeper Color!! I used Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn and Crush Olive Distress Markers to color right onto the Image and Stamped!! With the Misti it just makes this Technique so EASY!! LOVE IT!!  =) I wanted to fill in the Image alittle so I Double Stamped the Image for more depth and texture and Embossed everything using WoW Clear Super Fine Detailed Embossing Powder!!YIPPEE!! There's SO MANY things you can do with just this one AWESOME Image!! =)  I used my Distress Markers to Color onto the Stamped Images!! I Stamped and Embossed the Nest using Chestnut Embossing Powder!! I Layered it altogether and used a MFT Stitched Arch Die Set to create the Window Opening!! Some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Mini Heart Confetti and Seed Beads make the Shaker Filling and I even Sprinkled some on the outside of my Card too!! =) Some Licorice Bakers Twine from Paper Sweeties Finishes off my Card!!
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the AMAZING DT has created too!!
Beth Luetschwager - WELCOME TO THE TEAM! Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper SweetiesJeri Thomas
Jinny Newlin - *June Guest Designer* (You're here!)
I hope you FEEL INSPIRED!!?? I've still got LOTS More to Share, So I hope you'll come back tomorrow, to see a little more of what I Love Summer has to offer!!  =)THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. Ok, Larissa, this is just pure genius using that firecracker to make tree branches. Amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and full of creativity, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this! That shaker! And the sparklers as branches....brilliant! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a darling shaker scene with the sweet bird and the nest! Love those sparklers as branches...so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well goodness, this is just delightful and makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)