Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs Monthly Meetup Challenge ~ Oh, My Stars!! =)

Pin It




Hello!!
I', stopping in to share the FUN Star Card I've made for the Lil' Inker Designs Monthly Meetup Challenge!! I thought it would be FUN to create a Winter Themed "Oh, My Stars!!" Card that Icould use as a THANK You!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how well the Lil' Inker Designs Cover Up Die: Stitched Woodgrain and the Stitched Stars Die Set go together!! I inlayed the Stitched Star after I die cut it from some Wood Grain PattShiny Happy Sentiments Stamp Seterned Paper!! Then I used some Studio Calico Wood Grain Star Sequins along with some Pretty Pink Posh Gold Star Sequins and some Mini Start Confetti from the Ton!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way the Star Sequin Confetti Looks scattered across the Card Front!! Then I used the
Lil' Inker Designs  for my Sentiment that I Stamped and Embossed using some WoW!! Red Glitter Embossing Powder!! I think it added just the RIGHT amount off Sparkle and it Finishes off the Card Design!! What do you think!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific Larissa! Love all of the stars right down to the itty bitty ones!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)