Sunday, May 31, 2015

Paper Sweeties Inspiration #32 - Party Time/Baby Cupcake Toppers!!

Pin It


Hello!!
We are ready for a New Challenge over on the Paper Sweeties Blog!! Paper Sweeties Inspiration #32 - Party Time!! I just LOVE the Colors and the FUN Theme for this months Challenge!! =) I decided it would be the Perfect fit for some Baby Shower Treats!! So I started by Die Cutting the Sweet Little Stitched Scallop Circle Tag from the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts Die Set and then I Masked and Stamped the Cute Little Giraffe Images form the Paper Sweeties Bouncing Baby Stamp Set!!  I used Distress Water Color Paper to Die Cut my Images and then used my Distress Markers to Water Color them!! I did one in each of the Colors to show how you could Personalize these depending on whether or not you knew what you were having!!?? You could even do them in different colors if you were having a Specific Color Theme!! I added them to a Die Cut Heart once they were dry!! I made them Double Sided and Stamped the Baby Feet Image on the back side!! I LOVE the way they turned out!! I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched and Scalloped Edge Cupcake Die to create the Cupcake Covers and I think their a PERFECT match to the Stitched Scalloped Circle Tags!! =) Some Seam Binding in Bubble Gum and Cookie Dough and a Few Flower Marshmellow Sequins and the Toppers are done!!  =)         
I hope you'll visit the other AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they have created!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz–Paper Sweeties
Larissa Heskett-You're Here!!
June Guest Designer: Karen Oliver
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

15 comments:

  1. Oh my these are just fantastic, front and back. What a great idea. Thanks for having me as guest designer this month xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! These are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I love love love the little giraffes and the baby feet!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE, Larissa! LOVE these fabulous cupcake toppers--what a fun idea! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larissa these are adorable! Love how you added the tiny feet to the back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my!!! Super adorable and so very sweet with all the cupcakes and fab toppers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just darling, Larissa! Really love the hand stitching, and the little, sequin blooms are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well aren't these precious!! Great job Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is one awesome party that i'd like to attend... love all the cupcake decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW....you put A LOT of work into the cupcake toppers!!! The are awesome!!! The stitching is amazing!!! The cupcake hoders are cute too. And as I mentioned on someone elses blog...I love cupcakes :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fun and so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh all of your projects are totally adorable!! What cute little animals and such fun cupcake toppers!! Love these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative and fun! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh ... my ... GOSH, Larissa!!! These are the cutest things EVER! Your creativity knows no bounds! You are such a blessing to this team -- thank you for sharing your amazing talents with Paper Sweeties - xoxo

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)