Saturday, February 14, 2015

Paper Yrey Ink 8th Year Challenge ~ Color & Sketch!! =)

Pin It

8th-Anniversary-Logo

Hello!!
Stopping in to share another Project I've made for the Paper Trey Ink 8th Year Challenge!!
I took my Inspiration from this Color Palette and this Sketch Recipe!! I used a couple different shades of the colors, but they are all still in the same Color Family and I altered the sketch to fit my Tag!!
PTI8-color-inspiration-2   PTI8-sketch-inspiration-4

I used the Song Bird Stamp Set and coordinating Song Birds Dies and then the AWESOME Star Mounthly Mouments Journaling Card 5 Die!! I backed it with some Glitter Paper and then I die cut some of my Images from the YUMMY Paper Trey Ink Felt along with some Plaid Felt from my stash!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Valentine's Day Weekend!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)