Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Paper Smooches Guest Design Challenge ~ Easter Blessing!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share another Card that I've made for the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Challenge!! I thought it would be FUN to create a Powerful Easter Card so this is what I came up with!!

I just LOVE the way it turned out!! I started by Die Cutting a Window into the front of my card Front using the New Paper Smooches Easter Egg Dies!! Then I took the Power Rays Die and used it to cut the Egg shape that was cut out of the Front of my Card Front!! I made sure that the bottom didn't cut all of the way through though, so that it was ALL still connected as one solid piece!! Then I glued it to another Egg Die Cut and used some Mustard Seed Distress Ink to create a sunset backdrop!! I then backed the Card Front Window with a piece of Vellum and then I stamped and Embossed the Solid Cross Images from the New Paper Smooches Have Faith Stamp Set!! Then I Die Cut one of the Cross Images from some White and Black Cardstock and I put them together then I added some Foam Tape to the back of the Die Cut Cross and added it to then Center of my Card!!  I then Stamped and Embossed the Blossoming Buds Stamp Set!! I used the coordinating Blossom Icon Dies to cut it out!! I used my Distress Markers to Water Color the Image and then I took a White Gel Pen and a Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Marker and added some extra touches!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you knocked my socks off with the beautiful wedding card and now THIS!!! I love the background behind the crosses and the coloring on your flowers. Another beauty Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)