Sunday, January 4, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS ~ Anything Goes!! =)

Pin It






Hello!!
I hope you have had an AMAZING New Year's Week!!?? =)

I'm here to share the Card I've made for the New Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!!
I have LOTS of January Birthday's to make cards for and I wanted a BEAUTIFUL Poinsettia to be a Center Piece of my design!! I've used the Royal Cuteness and Holly Jolly Stamp Sets and the Poinsettia Dies Set!! I also used a Heidi Swapp Die Cut Tag to create a FUN Shaker Element and then I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins in several sizes and styles with some Seed Beads to finish it off!! A few more Sequins with Tiny Gems in the centers were scattered around the card and my Card was finished!!



I LOVE the way it turned out and I think my Sister-In-Law is going to LOVE it!! =)
I hope you'll visit the rest if the Paper Smooches SPARKS DT Team to see what they have created and that you'll join in on the FUN!!

Katie
Larissa--you're here!!
Lori
Lynn
Savannah

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll join us in the FUN Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge this week!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is absolutely amazing Larissa! I am in love with every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING, Larissa! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the use of the poinsettia die (did you know I have that and NEVER use it!?!?! I don't even know what this flower is! LOL! Other than it's used at Christmas!). LOVE the use of the Holly Jolly set--- I just noticed that you used the leaves/branches stamps behind the poinsettia--- OH MY! LOVE it even MORE! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely beautiful creation! Love the layers of your poinsettia, especially the lace, and your "WISH" window is too fun! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larissa, this is stunning! I LOVE the shaker element and that pretty poinsettia is gorgeous! I am sure your SIL will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! Love the bloom and the wish cut out, your sister in law is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)