Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Newton's Nook Designs Design Team!! =)

Pin It


Photo: Introducing our NEW Design Team! Check out today's post to read about our amazing team members! http://ow.ly/yyLcW

Hello!!
I hope your week is off to a GREAT Start!!?? I know mine sure is!! =)
I've got some EXCITED News to share!! I'm going to be serving another Term on the AMAMZING Newton's Nook Design Team and I couldn't be more HAPPY!! I LOVE this Team and the AWESOME Company ran by Jennifer and Jeff Jackson!! I can't wait to share the New Newton's Nook Designs with you all and I hope you'll join us for ALOT of Fun this Month as we Celebrate their 1 Year Anniversary!!

The New Newton's Nook Designs July Release will be July 13th-18th!! We will be Releasing FOUR New Stamp Sets and having LOTS of Giveaways and even a FUN Blog Hop so I hope you'll mark your Calendar's and join us for the Celebration!! =)

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
If you have time I hope you'll stop by the Newton's Nook Designs Blog and Leave some LOVE for all of the New Designers!! I know it will make their day!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

5 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)