Monday, June 30, 2014

Paper Sweeties June Challenge!! =)

Pin It

papersweeties inspiration20 150x150 Congrats    CC #13

Hello!!
I hope you had an AMAZING Weekend!!??
We did and we are still getting RAIN every night which for use here in the S.W. Corner of Nebraska this time of year is EXTREMELY Rare, but we'll take all we can get!! The crops look SO BEAUTIFUL and Wheat Harvest is just a mere week away!! So we'll need for it to dry up alittle so we can get the Wheat out of the Fields!! Then after that itcan keep right on raining so the Corn can GROW!! =)
Today I wanted to join in on the FUN over on the Paper The colors for their JUNE Challenge are just so Pretty and I have a Niece who deserves a Thinking of you card after spending all last week in the Hospital due to finding out she has Type 1 Diabetes!! She is the same age as Beckett and is such a TOUGH Little Girl!! I wanted to use the SWEET Little Paper Sweeties Emma Paper Doll Stamp and Coordinating Die Set because she reminds me of Aubrey and then I also used the Paper Sweeties Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes Stamp Set for the Flowers, and the Paper Sweeties Sweetie Pie Stamp Set for her little Outfit!! I used the Paper Sweeties Beautiful Stamp Set for the Label and I paper Pieced the Clothes and the Flowers and Label and then stamped my sentiment!! I added some Shimmer/Glitter with a couple Wink of Stella pens and I LOVE the look in real life!! =)


 
Isn't she a CUTIE!!?? I think my Niece will LOVE it!! =)
 THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISEES
LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

  1. So very SORRY to hear about your niece's diagnosis. This adorable card is sure to cheer her up. I like the sunburst look in your background and the cute flowers!! The little flowers in her hair is such a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Larissa! This is a shinning sweetie! Love the way you dressed her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Emma looks adorable in your little outfit! Beautiful sentiment and flowers, too! Sorry to hear about your niece's diagnosis. This card will surely put a smile on her face!:-)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)