Wednesday, June 25, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge #123-Color Inspiration!! =)

Pin It

JRFC123

Hello!!

I'm stopping in to share the BEAUTIFUL Card I've made for the JustRite Friday Challenge #123 - Color Inspiration!! I wanted to play around with my Distress Water Color Paper and Distress Markers for a Water Colored Card!! I PICKED my colors that were similar to the ones for the challenge and then I colored them onto my Acrylic Blocks and added some water using my Water Color Brush!! I stamped each of the Images from the JustRite    Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags Stamp Set several times onto the Distress Water Color Paper and then after I colored them and they were dry I added some TA Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold!! I LOVE this look!! Then I FUSSY cut them all out and colored the edges using a Black Soot Distress Marker for a Clean look!! I layered the Pieces together using foam tape and then added them to my card base which I die cut using the Spellbinders 5X7 Elegant Labels 4 Dies!! I sprayed it with TA Glimmer Spray too!! For my Main Background I stamped the JustRite Chevron Background Stamp with Versa Mark and stamped it onto some Vellum!! Then I used some Ranger Yellow Antiquities Embossing Powder and Heat Embossed it!! I took a Yellow Ink and Colored in the open areas for a FUN look!! I really LOVE the way it looks!! I stamped my Sentiment also from the JustRite Flowers Vintage Tags Stamp Set and added some Vintage Buttons that were tied with some May Arts Ribbon Black Burlap Twine and then added my Die Cut Spellbinders Exquisite Labels Eleven Tag with the stamped Sentiment!! I LOVE the way it came together!!




THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

7 comments:

  1. I really like this pretty water-colored card!!! Lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have layered the flowers on the card. This is a favourite stamp set of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Larissa! Love the water-colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, that's beautiful. I was trying to do something like that with the stamps, but it didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully designed floral card Larissa, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE your enthusiasm, Larissa! Your card is bright, bold, and happy!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when you use this stamp set! You make the most adorable cards with it !!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)