Friday, April 11, 2014

LOVE BIRDS Card with Runway Inspired Challebge!!

Pin It







Hello!! 
I'm Stopping in to share the second card and my Favorite of the two for this Challenge over on the Runway Inspired Challenge Blog!!  =)
After looking through my Lil' Inker Designs stash, I decide the Love Stamp Set would be a PERFECT fit beings the word LOVE is in the Dress all over!! I also decided beings I didn't have a Speech Bubble Die that I could make my own using the Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Ovals Die!! I LOVE the way it looks!! I then stamped my various Stamps and heat embossed them so I could add some Hero Arts Pastel Inks over them without ruining their vibrant black color!! I then used some distressing stamps and did some third generation stamping for even more dimension and texture to my Background!! I then die cut the word LOVE using the Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Alphabet Dies and then I thought it would be kids FUN and Playful just like the Dress and stamp the Love Birds Image under the Love for a PUN on the Sentiment LOVE BIRDS!! Even my 7 year old Beckett got it!! =) HAHAHA!!
I embossed it using Hero Arts White Embossing Powder and then I took my Copics that matched my Hero Arts Pastel Inks and colored the Images in!! I tried to match the colors with the closets Copic Colors I had, but my collection of Copics is VERY Small so I didn't have many options for this!! I added it altogether and used some Foam Tape to add it to my card base!! I also decided to keep the FUN theme going and I added some 3mm Wiggly Eyes to the LOVE Birds!! I just LOVE them and I LOVE the way it turned out and I can't wait to use the Hero Arts Pastel Inks for some more projects!! These are just plain AWESOME!! They stamp so BEAUTIFULLY and the colors for Pastels are so PRETTY!! =)
Here is my finished Card!!



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is packed full of awesome techniques Larissa! The speech bubble focal element is so cute, especially with those little birdies! Thanks for joining us on the Runway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO AWESOME!!! Love this Larissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE card Larissa! I think you captured the photo perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clever way you made the speech bubble!! Amazing! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your card being among top 3 at RIC and hopped right over. This is such a fabulous card!!! Can't get over the cute birds, and love, LOVE the background you created!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)