Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!! =)

Pin It

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!  =)

I'm stopping in with another Valentine's Day Card to share!! I used all products from Simon Says Stamp!! I just LOVE this Tic Tac Toe Heart Die!! It make die cutting mutipules of an image like this  so EASY!!  ==) The sentiment from the Perfect Love Stamp Set is just BEAUTIFUL!! I not only LOVE the font, but every sentiment in this set is just AWESOME!! I'll be using it alot!!
    *Simon Says Stamp TIC TAC TOE HEARTS Craft DIE s225    *Simon Says Clear Stamps PERFECT LOVE SSS101369


 
I thought I would be FUN to create a card with layered 3-D hearts and then to make them look they were backlite like a Neon Sign!! So backed the heart die cut piece with some AC Wow Glitter Paper in silver and then layered all of my hearts (3 each) after folding each heart in half and then stapeling them together with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher mini stapels!! Iused a foam square half to pop each heart up off of the opening leaving just alittle view of the glitter paper through the opening and I LOVE the look in real life!! =) I then stamped my sentiment in a Grey Versa Fine Ink and my card was finished!!
 
So I hope you have FABULOUS Valentine's Day and I'll be back to share a couple challenge cards with you today too!! THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the dimension on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a very pretty Valentine card!! I love all of those fluttery little hearts!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)