Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas #3!! =)

Pin It

12

Hello!!
I'm sharing my next Tag for the 12 Tags of Christmas with Ellen Hutson!!
I was Inspired by Tag #10 by Jill Foster!!
Jill Foster Tag

I thought it would be FUN to create a Tag/Gift Card Holder!!
I started by die cutting a Gift Card Holder by PTI out of Kraft Cardstock!! Then I added some Patterened Paper!! I took the       Stamp Set from Paper Smooches and I stamped the CUTE little Reindeer Image after I die cut it out so that the Reindeer was a top folding Tag so I could add a FUN Message for my son using the coordinating die!! I then took my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils and Gelatos and I colored my image!! I added some pop dots to the back of the Reindeer Tag and then I added it to the Gift Card Holder!! I really LOVE the way it turned out!!



I'm also linking this up for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a Fabulous Holiday Week!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

  1. Larissa your tag is stunning! The citrus orange and the pops of purple are just beautiful! And your card is as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE reindeer card! I love that it flips up... so clever!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reindeer is adorable! And, love the look you've created with the gelatos. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)