Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Merry Christmas with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
I wanted to share a FUN card I made after being Inspired by the Holiday Card Workshop Online Class!! We were asked to use our Products in a different way!! So I thought it would be FUN to create a Stencil using some of the New Snow Flake Dies and a couple other dies from Paper Smooches!! I wanted to use some of the New Modeling Paste I got from Viva Colour in Champagne!! It is such a Pretty color and has a slit shimmer so I thought it would make the Prettiest Snowflakes!! I die Cut my Snowflake pattern onto some Clear Packaging and then used that to add the paste onto my card front!! After I removed the Stencil I added some Dry Rock Candy Distress Glitter for even more sparkle!! I let it dry and then added some Vellum and die cut a Snowflake Cluster along with the words Merry Christmas all Paper Smooches Dies!! Here is my finished card!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! So Elegant, but with a vintage feel!!


 
I hope you'll look at your dies and try to create your own stencils!!
I'll be using this one again and again!!
THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!! 
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Is there such a thing as whimsical elegance LOL!!??!! Well if there is this is it!! The font is so perfectly whimsical and your golden snowflakes have an elegant flair. WELL done Larissa!

~amy~ said...

okay, really super duper pretty!

cm said...

Lisa's comment is right on: whimsical elegance indeed! LOVE the golden snowflakes paired with the fun PS sentiments! Eye-catching and pretty!
c

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)