Monday, August 5, 2013

CONGRATS with Penny Black!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I am going to share some of my most recent creations using some of my Favorite Penny Black Stamps!! I am playing along with their FUN Beat The Heat Challenge!!
banner
You can visit their BLOG too either play along or to be INSPIRED!!  =)
So for my card today I have used some of my FAVORITE New Stamp Sets!!
Sunny Days and Sentimental
   
along with the Fleur De Lys

I found this old Music Book among my Grandpas things and I thought it would be AWESOME to stamp and watercolor some of these images onto the Music paper!! It is so OLD that it was braking just by touching it so I backed it with some white 100lb cardstock and I was able to die cut it using the Spellbinder's Lable Die!! I then stamped my image and used my FAVORITE Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color pencils to color it in!! I LOVE the look it gives!! I then stamped the Congrats using the New Momento Tuxedo LUXE Ink and heat embossed it using Rangers Ultra Fine Embossing Powder and I LOVE how rich it turned out!! AWESOME!!  I die cut another label die and then stamped it using the Red LUXE ink and heat embossed it using Clear Embssing powder and then to tone it down from being shinny I ran some powder over the top for a muted look!! I LOVE the design and the depth it adds to the card!! I LOVE the way it turned out and I can't wait t give it away!! =)
Here is my finished card!!


Well THANKS for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Larissa this is beyond cute!! The red behind the music paper really pops. And what a cute little image. Think i could teach Max how to do this trick LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond precious, Larissa! Cute to the core! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)