Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BEAUTIFUL Butterfly!! =)

Pin It

JRSketch99

Hello and Happy Hump Day!! =)
A week has gone by since I have been home from the Hospital from the WORST Food Poisoning I have ever had and I am still not back to my 100% self, but I feel alittle better every day!! =)
I was able to play along with the FUN Friday Sketch Challenge #99 over on the JustRite Blog!!
I used several different stamp sets and coordinating dies to create my card along with some Beautiful Lace trim and some ribbon!! I used The Journey Background, Winged Vintage Labels Two & Three, Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two and the Celebrations Labels One & Bracket Borders One Stamp Sets!!  I LOVE the way my card turned out and I can't wait to give it away!!



I stamped the Journey Stamp for my card base Background!! I then stamped the Large Label from the Greatful Heart Vintage Labels Two Stamp Set on the Coordinating Spellbinders Die!! I stamped the Large Label from the Celebrations Labels One & Bracket Borders One Stamp Set and then I layered another smaller die shape in the center that I also stamped with the Journey Background Stamp!! I layered them all together and then I stamped two butterflies from the Winged Vintage Labels One & Two Stamp Set and layered them together and added some pearls for the body!! I LOVE the way they all work together!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNRTY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

7 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that lace and your gorgeous butterfly and layers! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

SO pretty!! Hope you feel better soon!

Deanne :)

Regina Hamilton said...

Larissa, this is stunning. That lace you used is gorgeous.

Lisa said...

Ohhhhh my goodness how pretty!! That is some fabulous lace trim! Sure hope you feel 100% better soon ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! That lace is to-die-for! WOW! And the oranges and teals make such a pretty palette! Absolutely gorgeous, Larissa!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! The butterfly is stunning!! The lace is just beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! Whoever receives this will adore it!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marge said...

Your card is just sooo BEAUTIFUL -- especially LOVE that gorgeous lace!!!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)