Sunday, April 28, 2013

Paper Trey Ink Make It Monday Challenge #113 with Perfect Pearls!! =)

Pin It



Paper Trey Ink Make It Monday Challenge #113 with Perfect Pearls!!
I was able to play along with this weeks challenge and I totally LOVE this FUN Effect!! I decided I wanted to make some sets of little gift cards!! I had gotten these cute 3x3 Envelops and I wanted to fill them with something Special to have on hand for Gifts and Thank You Cards in a Hurry!!
So this idea worked PERFECT!!



 
THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow these are just as sweet as can be! Love your design and the stamps you chose!

Marge said...

These are sooo perfect for having on hand for gifts/thank-you's, Larissa! LOVE the 3x3 size!!! LOVE PTI, but haven't bought any in almost a year, so really 'out of the loop' over there. . .one day soon?!
Thank you sooo much for your sweet comment on my JR GD post; I really appreciate your posting it!!!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on winning this weeks "Make it Monday!" Your set of cards is just lovely. It is always so nice to have a coordinating envelope too!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)