Friday, February 15, 2013

Spring Boutique Accessories!!

Pin It

Hello!!
Today I wanted to share the CUTIE Bows I have made for my niece's!! Every year for Valentine's Day and Easter I make Hair Accessories and/or Jewelry for gifts!! They LOVE them and that in its self is enough for me to do it year after year!! I usually don't post about them or share them but today over on the Paper Trey Ink Blog they are having a challenge and the Bows I have made are PERFECT for this so I decided I would share what I have made!! I can't wait to see the look on their faces!! I made little bow styled bows for them at Christmas and they LOVE to wear them!! So I have used several different Paper Trey Ink Dies and felts to make all of these and I like to use Helmar's Fabric Glue it holds GREAT!! For extra staying power I also do some hidden hand stitching and I haven't heard of a single bow ever breaking!! I also like to by the metal clips barrettes in bulk from Hobby Lobby!! Here are all of my creations!! =)  (I have to post each onE individually so please be aware of this iF you are a frequent blog visitor!! =)

 






 
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
             LARISSA  =)

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink - Beautiful Blooms II #1 Die Collection (set of 3)
Papertrey Ink - Bells & Boughs Bloomers (set of 2)
Papertrey Ink - Bloom Builders #1 Die Collection (set of 3)
Papertrey Ink - Bloom Builders #2 Die Collection (set of 3)
Papertrey Ink - Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Die Collection (set of 5)
Papertrey Ink - Lovely Layers Die Collection (set of 4)
Papertrey Ink - Turning a New Leaf Die Collection (set of 4)
Papertrey Ink Felt - Aqua Mist  Papertrey Ink Felt - Autumn Rose  Papertrey Ink Felt - Harvest Gold

Papertrey Ink Felt - Hibiscus Burst  Papertrey Ink Felt - Pure Poppy  Papertrey Ink Felt - Raspberry Fizz
Papertrey Ink Felt - Smokey Shadow  Papertrey Ink Felt - Ocean Tides  Papertrey Ink Felt - Vintage Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)