Friday, May 25, 2012

Paper Trey Ink May Blog Hop!! =)

Pin It
Blog hop inspiration




I was in LOVE with the INSPIRATION PHOTO for this months Blog Hop!!
I have several weddings coming up with Bridal Showers and Bachlorette Parties.  So when I saw the Inspiration Photo I thought it would be PERFECT for BOWS to add to all of the gifts that I will be giving away during all of the exciting events I have coming up!! I wanted to make them in advance that way I wouldn't be RUSHING around the day of the event!! After going through my stash I found this October Afternoon Paper that is probably a couple years old, but I have been hoarding it and finally decided to put it to good use!! I used the Loopsy Daisy Flower Die Collection from Paper Trey Ink and the Frilly Layered Flowers Die Set!! I cut two daisies out of black felt and then the smallest out of green canvas!! I also found alittle of the Green Polka Dot Tissue Paper from Pink Paislee and cut several of the smallest to layer with the canvas for the center of the flower!! Then I added a green button and used May Arts Black Burlap Twine to make a FUN looped flower and thread the button!! I can't wait to see how BEAUTIFUL my packages are going to look!! THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

7 comments:

  1. Love your layered bow!!! So fabulous! Awesome that you were able to use up some of your supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the picture! Love your bow!
    Have a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bow Larissa! Great mix of patterns! Hope you have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! You need to make me some bows! Ha ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that bow is awesome Larissa. I love the patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how pretty. Love the different layers. The colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)