Sunday, February 12, 2012

Trigger Tuesday: Fancy Schmancy Challenge!! =)



I LOVED the colors of this challenge and this photo actually made me think of Neapolitan Ice Cream so that was the way I went with one of my creations!!
I just got my box full of New goodies from Two Peas in a Bucket and had to use the New My Mind's Eye collection Miss Caroline!! Oh how I LOVE these papers, patterns and the colors!!
YUMMY Pure Happiness!! =)
I found a few chipboard cupcakes from Maya Road in different sizes and decided it was meant to be!!
Here is what I came up with for my First Card!!


 
 For my Second Card I used alittle mint green to make it have more of the Neapolitan feel and
I LOVE the way it turned out!!
Here are a few photos!!


I hope you LOVE them as much as I do!!??
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Don't forget that if you are in need for some MUCH needed INSPIRATION to go check out the
Moxie Fab World Blog here: http://www.moxiefabworld.com  You will be BLOWN away by all of the inspiration you'll find!! =)

 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
            LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

  1. what fun cards...I love these cute cupcakes...so creative..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cupcake cards are fabulous! I like the shading on the first one especially, so warm and pretty!AWESOME work, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects~those cupcakes look real enough to eat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are stunners! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog with kind words. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)