Monday, February 13, 2012

Cool Tools Week: The Punches Challenge!! =)

Hello!!
Today I decided to play along with the challenge over on the Moxie Fab World Blog to celebrate the release of their new publication Cool Tools!! You can find out more about it all here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/01/cool-tools-week-punches-challenge.html

I decided to dig out all of my butterfly punches!! I know we ALL have a TON of them with all of the designs, styles and sizes that are available and I realized I have WAY TOO MANY!! =)
I have also been playing along over on the Paper Trey Ink Blog this week helping them celebrate their 5th Year Anniversary and today post was about their new Beautiful Butterflies set designed by Maile Belles and she shared some AMAZING cards on her blog here: http://mailebelles.blogspot.com/
I was so INSPIRED by this card she created and shared on her blog~
It hit me that the design would be the PERFECT fit for the card that I wanted to create only using punches!! So it took ALOT of trial and error to come up with the right mixture of sizes to work together and then figuring out how many punches of each design it would take, but in the end the results were SO WORTH IT!! =)
So here is the card I came up with using Maile's card as my inspiration~




I used the Martha Stewart punch, a new butterfly punch by WPlus9 Design Studio called the Layered Butterfly Die,  the Circles Stacker 1 Die (doily), and the Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Butterfly Die. I used papers from the New My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Collection and the Stamp set is from Paper Trey Ink Love and Marriage Stamp set!!
I LOVE the way it came together and I hope you have a FABULOUS VALENTINE'S WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)