Thursday, December 15, 2011

Embellish Magazine Challenge!! =)

I had fun with the challenge this month and I made SEVERAL different cards using the same products!! I used one of the New EK Success 3 in 1 Punches. I used the butterfly punch and punched out the first layer and the last layer!! I LOVE these punches although they can be temperamental at times and don't punch all the way through!! 
I decided to make a fun Butterfly banner to go from my sentiment down to the heart that I made for my card!! I covered the heart shape with different ribbons and then tied a ribbon across the bottom of the card!! I then used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to add just a hint of distressing and shine to the base of the card!! I stamped a Sending Smiles sentiment from the
Paper Trey Ink stamp set "Little Labels"!!
I LOVE how they turned out!!
Here are some photos the first is a picture of my challenge card entry and the second photo is one of the other cards that I made using the same products!!

THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
                         COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
                                       LARISSA


6 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)