Thursday, December 15, 2011

Embellish Magazine Challenge!! =)

I had fun with the challenge this month and I made SEVERAL different cards using the same products!! I used one of the New EK Success 3 in 1 Punches. I used the butterfly punch and punched out the first layer and the last layer!! I LOVE these punches although they can be temperamental at times and don't punch all the way through!! 
I decided to make a fun Butterfly banner to go from my sentiment down to the heart that I made for my card!! I covered the heart shape with different ribbons and then tied a ribbon across the bottom of the card!! I then used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to add just a hint of distressing and shine to the base of the card!! I stamped a Sending Smiles sentiment from the
Paper Trey Ink stamp set "Little Labels"!!
I LOVE how they turned out!!
Here are some photos the first is a picture of my challenge card entry and the second photo is one of the other cards that I made using the same products!!

THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
                         COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
                                       LARISSA


6 comments:

Denise said...

Pretty cards! Love the ribbon hearts!
DeniseB

Julie S. said...

Very nice cards. I will have to try this one !! TFS.

famillemarleau said...

Beautiful cards. Cute butterfly. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So pretty! Love the butterflies!

Kelly Massman said...

What a fun card! Love the heart!

Penny said...

great card.

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)