Monday, June 6, 2011

Prima Challenge Entries !!

If you go and check out the Prima Blog @ http://prima.typepad.com/, you will find a challenge posted for a canvas bag made by Prima!! We were able to decorate it in any way using Prima products and enter for a chance to get posted on the Prima Blog and win a $75.00 prize package!! =)  So here are my entries and I can't tell you how fun these canvas bags are to alter!! The contest ends today June 6th at 11:59 am so hurry and get your entries posted!!
THANKS for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS MONDAY!! =)
 I colored my bag using Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Organic Garden around the edges and the bottom and the handle of my bag then I took Wheatfields Glimmer Mist and sprayed the entire bag causing the Glimmer glam to run in some areas causing a really neat running affect to the middle of the bag!!
 I then took Prima Flowers and layered them adding some Pink Paislee products to dress them up even more!! =)  I cut some leaf shapes from the Prima Mistable Canvas sheets and covered them using the same Organic Green Glimmer Glam and using Olive vine Glimmer Mist to add an even darker green color!!  =)  Then I took some Prima Bling and added to either end of the flowers to add even MORE SPARKLE!! =)
 I layered the Prima Bling on top of some of the Pink Paislee trims and cut out another piece of the Prima Mistables Canvas paper to add even more texture!! =)
 A FABULOUS PRIMA CANVAS BAG!! Decorated with the Awesome PRIMA, PINK PAISLEE AND TATTERED ANGELS PRODUCTS!! What a COMBINATION they make!! =)

 I just had to share this other Prima Canvas Bag Mini Album too!! Another FABULOUS product that Prima has and it too is SO FUN to decorate!! I used Time Holtz Crackle Paint to paint the entire bag and then I coated it completely with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist!! I then used Prima papers and Pink Paislee tickets to layers on top. Then I used Pink Paislee chipboard pieces to add a banner and a title again using Glimmer Mist to color!! I used a zipper to use as the banner base and added rubons to spell my title. I added PRIMA BLING to the chipboard letters to bling them up!! I just wanted to show another product that PRIMA carries that is so fun to alter and you are only limited by your imagination!! =) So go check their blog out today http://prima.typepad.com/ and you can also join them on Tuesday's and Thursday's each week for their LIVE WITH PRIMA SHOW!!! http://livewithprima.com/white/index.html  they have a GREAT SHOW with new projects each week and kits available through several retailers so you can join them in making the projects each week!! =)  Go have fun creating with PRIMA this week!! =)
Thanks for checking out my entry and I sure hope you'll give these PRIMA CANVAS BAGS a try they are so fun to design and decorate!! Have a FABULOUS MONDAY!! =)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)