Monday, June 13, 2011

May Arts Beach Challenge!!

Hello Friends!! =)
Isn't it a FABULOUS DAY!!?? Here in Nebraska we have been
experiencing really unusually cool temperatures for this time of year. Don't get me wrong I don't mind it, but the normal activities like going to the lake and swimming pool have been hard to enjoy because the water is still too cold.  It hasn't gotten hot enough for long enough yet to heat up the water.  Oh well, we have been able to enjoy being out side ALL DAY and not getting burnt to a crisp and fishing at the pond has been PERFECT!!
Today, I have a Beach Challenge for MAY ARTS @ http://www.mayarts.com/blog/.
I had so much fun creating this mini!! I found a cute little box and wanted to turn it into a mini book.
I used  Webster's Pages  paper, I love this collection!! I used lots of BEAUTIFUL May Arts Ribbons to finish it off!! So take a look, I hope you enjoy!!

 A little card box I created to go with the mini!! I put some of the October Afternoon flash cards inside so I could add pictures.

 Used LOTS of May Arts Ribbons for the handle and then I made the sail boat out of Prima Canvas paper and glitter and just cut the base of the sail boat from the woodgrain printed paper by Crate Paper.  








Here is a fun You Tube Video for you too!! THANKS for Watching!! =)

THANKS for stopping by today!! =) I hope you have a FABULOUS MONDAY!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)