Friday, June 10, 2011

Make It Your Way Contest!! =)

MAKE IT YOUR WAY CONTEST!

Use this month’s magazine as a stepping off point for you to create something your way. Use one of our Designers projects to help you create something similar and yet has your own style. You might see a flower, paper, design element or maybe just the concept to help you design something of your own. CONTEST RULES: Use at least 3 Cricut Cuts and an idea from the magazine in your project. Contest will open on May20th. Please upload a picture of your project  to the blog under the Magazine Challenge tab. Please, one entry per person. Entry deadline is Friday, June 10th, 2011. Please make sure you have a working link to view your project and if possible list what you used for inspiration. Don’t forget… the winner of each contest will receive an E2 Machine!! Good Luck!!
I LOVED all of the inspiration this month in the Circle Magazine, but my favorite were the Dad's cards and projects!! So I decide to break out the NEW Circle Club Cart. Pop Up Neighborhood and wanted to make a pop-up card for my dad for Father's Day!! I LOVE this cart. and will be using it over and over again!! THANKS for the inspiration and I can't wait to see what the next Circle Club Cart. will be!!
Here is my Entry!! =)
I wanted to use the old work truck, because my dad is a farmer and this just seemed to fit!! =) I then made the tag on the card extra large and then cut out the old truck cut out tag and layered them together. Then I cut out the work truck and layered all of the pieces together for this cut!! I added buttons to the wheels and then cut out the words large to make them look like the road!! I can't wait to give this card to my father for Father's Day!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)