Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cosmo Cricket Challenge!! =)

Get published in Scrapbook Trends Magazine

Hi everyone!
Here is a new change to get published in Scrapbook Trends Magazine! So don't wait, get your stash out and get started!
This months sketch is created by Yukari and she also created a layout with it for some extra inspiration :)
Phot1
Here is my layout!! =) I wanted to use this photo of Beckett and Zoe on the hay bales and I ended up turning the sketch sideways to make it fit my photos better!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! Everything I have used for this layout is from Cosmo Cricket and I used several different papers from different lines-including some VINTAGE Cosmo Cricket from the Little Boys Biography collection, and the Girls Friday collection. Then I used some Newer releases from the Togetherness collection, Salt Air collection, and the Social Club collection!! I used several sticker borders from all of these collections in several different ways. From the sun rays to the flower stems to the borders on the titles. I also used several chipboard pieces and then used the Blings Blings gems from the Salt Air collection for the centers of the flowers. I also used some Crackle Glossy Accents to add some texture to the butterfly wings and the clouds and LOVE the way it looks!! =)
I also used several elements pieces and some of the border pieces. Then I used the black Tiny Type letter stickers for my journaling on one of the elements pieces. THANKS for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS DAY!! =)



 I fringed a piece of Togetherness paper for the grass. =)


I added my main journaling on the back side of this elements tag!! =)



1 comment:

  1. Love this Larissa! Beautiful work... and what a cute photo! I wanted to stop by and say hello to a fellow husker when I saw you left a comment on yes and amen blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)