Friday, January 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #3!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!


I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the January 2021 Look Back Inspiration Day #3!!
I created a SWEET Get Well Card using the "Get Well" and "Sent From My Heart" Stamp Sets!!  
 I wanted to create a Scene so I decided to used the SWEET "Sent from my Heart" Images!! I Stamped and Embossed my Images onto Distress Watercolor Cardstock and then Colored them with Copic Markers!!

I die cut them out using the coordinating "Sent from my Heart" Sweet Cuts Die Set!! Then for the background I Stamped the "Sorry You're Sick" Sentiment onto the Plaid Background using some MFT Grout Gray Ink!! I LOVE the subtle design!!

How CUTE is this Image!!?? I'm CERTAIN this will bring a SMILE!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Sending Prayers Sentiment on the inside of the Card!! I LOVE the way it turned out and hope you feel inspired!!??

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💖

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this cute little fella would make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)