Friday, July 31, 2020

You're one in a Melon w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Newton
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

You're One in a Melon by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton's Melon, Woodland Picnic, Tumbling Hearts Stencil and Fancy Edges Tag Die  #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsmelon #woodlandpicnic #watermelongiftset
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today sharing this SWEET Gift Set!! I was INSPIRED by a FUN Stenciled Card created by @Kaydemonbren8!! This is what I created after looking through my stash!! I LOVE the way it turned out and I hope you do too!!?? 
I Started by creating my Watermelon Background!! I sprayed the back side of the Tumbling Hearts Stencil with some Pixie Spray and then placed it over the Cardbase!! I mixed together Black Ice Metallix Gel with some White Glitz Glitter Gel for some Sparkle and applied it over the Tumbling Heart Stencil using a Stencil Pal!! I removed the Stenciled Panel and set it aside to dry!! Once it was dry I inked over the Panel using Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and then Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks!! I wanted an Ombre` Color!! Now as you can see by inking after the Stenciled Hearts get Inked, but I was okay with this as Real Seeds in a Watermelon aren't BRIGHT Black!! If this bothers you though, just Ink with the Pink Distress Oxide Inks and Stencil afterwards!! Either way I think makes a REALLY FUN Background design!! 
You're One in a Melon by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton's Melon, Woodland Picnic, Tumbling Hearts Stencil and Fancy Edges Tag Die  #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsmelon #woodlandpicnic #watermelongiftset
I wanted a Foiled Rind so I Cut a strip of Deco Foil Toner Sheets and Foiled it with some Gina K Designs Fancy Foils in Glittering Green!! I cut the strip and then adhered it to the Inked Watermelon panel!! I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out!! 
You're One in a Melon by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton's Melon, Woodland Picnic, Tumbling Hearts Stencil and Fancy Edges Tag Die  #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsmelon #woodlandpicnic #watermelongiftset
I Stamped and Embossed the SWEET Bear Image from the Woodland Picnic Stamp Set and used Copic Markers to Color it in!! I used the coordinating Woodland Picnic Dies to Die Cut the Image out and then adhered it to my Card panel using some Foam Tape!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Newton's Melon Set!! I added some White and Black Gel Pen Details and some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops and Glitter Pen for some Sparkle and Shine!! Then a few Iridescent Jewels finishes off the Design!! 
You're One in a Melon by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton's Melon, Woodland Picnic, Tumbling Hearts Stencil and Fancy Edges Tag Die  #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsmelon #woodlandpicnic #watermelongiftset
 I created the SWEET Coordinating Tag using the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set!! I inked the background with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and then applied the Stenciled Watermelon Strip and a Strip of the Foiled Rind!! I adhered the Bear Image with some Foam Tape and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and finished off with some of the Iridescent Jewels!! 
You're One in a Melon by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Newton's Melon, Woodland Picnic, Tumbling Hearts Stencil and Fancy Edges Tag Die  #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsmelon #woodlandpicnic #watermelongiftset
 I adhered the Tag to a Burlap Gift Bag and added a Pink Bow!! I think this SWEET Gift Set would be the PERFECT way to send a THANK YOU to someone SPECIAL!! Or change the sentiment and it would work for a SWEET Birthday Gift!! I hope I've INSPIRED you!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA
  🍉

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)