Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties July Look Back Inspiration Day 2!!

Pin It

HELLO!!

I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the July Look Back Inspiration Day 2!! Today I'm using the Beach Therapy Stamp Set and the coordinating Beach Therapy Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I've used the SWEET Treat Box Sweet Cuts Die Set to create the Treat Box using some Patterned Paper!! 
I Started by Die Cutting the Treat Box from some Patterned Paper and then inked the edges with Peacock Distress Oxide Ink!! I Stamped and Embossed the Image and then Colored it with Copic Markers!! I used  R000, R00, R02 & R22.
 I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Dies and then I added some White Gel Pen Details!! I added it to a Circle that I inked with some Peacock Feathers!! The Circle was Die Cut from the Circle Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts Die Set!! Then I added the Jelly Fish to the cent er of the Circle with some Foam Tape for some dimension!! I Die Cut the Tag from the     Die Set and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment!!  I added it to the Treat Box with a Mini White Clothes Pin and then added a Bubblegum Seam Binding Ribbon!! Such a SWEET Treat Box to give for ANY occasion!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ðŸ’—

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)