Friday, February 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties Look Back Inspiration Day #2!!

Pin It

HELLO!!  


I'm here with Paper Sweeties for Look Back Inspiration Day #2!! This month we're taking a look back at some of my FAVORITE Paper Sweeties Products!! 
I've made a CUTE Dog House Treat Box for today's look Back!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how EASY these Treat Boxes are to create and they can be used for so many occasions!! Here's the Sets so you can check them out if you've missed them!!??
                                                   Treat Box Sweet Cuts


                  Treat Box Add-on: Home & Garden

          Treat Box Add-on: Home & Garden Sweet Cuts

Sent From My Heart
Sent From My Heart Sweet Cuts

Here's the CUTE Dog House Treat Box I've created for today!!
I started by Die Cutting all of the Pieces to create the Box!! I knew I wanted to use the Pieces for a Copper Roof and some Siding so I Die Cut them and Inked the Edges using some Gathered Twigs Distress Ink!! I also used the SWEET Image from the Sent From My Heart Stamp Set and used the coordinating Sent From My Heart Sweet Cuts to Die Cut the Puppy out!! I also Stamped and Die Cut Images from the Sweeties Pets Stamp Set and Sweeties Pets Die Set!! I Colored all of the Images with Copic Markers and added some Gel Pen and Nuvo Drops details!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto the Tag Die Cut from the Beautiful Little Wishes Die Set and attached it to my Box using a Mini Clothes Pin!! I hope this gives you some ideas on ways to use these AWESOME Sets!! 

The Design Team is sharing some fabulous inspiration...be sure to check out their blogs!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz  Paper Sweeties

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)