Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop w/ Paper Smooches & Therm O Web!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I'm back with a couple Cards using some Paper Smooches and Therm O Web Products!! Both of these Companies are GENEROUS Sponsors for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop that ends tomorrow at 11:55 PST!! 
Here's what I've created for today!! 
SQUEAL!! How CUTE is this Lil' Guy!!?? When I saw the NEW Caffeinated Stamp Set I KNEW I wanted to create a Rudolph!! I started by Stamped and Embossed the Image and then Stamped and Embossed the Glasses/Face Images and Colored it with Copic Markers!! (Cozy: E42, E43, E44 & E47  Cheeks: RV11  Glasses: BG10  Cup & Lid: W0, W2 & W5) I Fussy Cut the Image and added some White Gel Pen Details and a Red Pom-Pom for the Nose!! I knew I wanted to Dress him up so I used the Reindeer Die Set and Die Cut the Antlers and the Ears!! I Colored them with Copic Markers to match the Cup/Body using the same Copic Markers listed above!! I also wanted to add a FUN Stocking Cap so I die Cut some Pattern Paper using a Discontinued Die, but the Stocking Hat from the Snowman 2 Die Set would also work!! I added a Gold Jingle Bell for the Top!! How CUTE is he!!?? I just CAN'T stop SMILING!! 😍 I wanted to use the NEW Joy Dies for part of my sentiment and I Die Cut them from some Pattern Paper and then backed them with Black Cardstock!! I Stamped and Embossed the "bursting with" Sentiment from the NEW Spreading Joy Stamp Set and then inked with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to tie in with my Background Spotlight!! 

To help Ground the Scene I created a Circle Masked Panel and Inked with Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass and then added some Water Splatters for some texture resembling Falling Snow!! I wanted to help ground the Scene by adding some Greenery using the NEW Laurels Die Set and then I Die Cut a Small Poinsettia using the Poinsettia Die Set from some Therm O Web Deco Foil Ruby Red Flocking Sheets that I adhered to some Red Cardstoock with some Easy Cut Adhesive Sheets!! I inked the edges with some Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide Ink and added a Gold Jewel for the center!! I LOVE the way it looks in real life!! Just like a REAL Poinsettia!! For the Gift Tag I Stamped and Embossed the Image from the Crystal Clear Stamp Set and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment "For You" from the Enchanted Elves Stamp Set using some WoW Embossing Gold Pearl Glitter Embossing Powder and then Fussy Cut it out and added a Burlap Twine Bow!! I think it just really adds to the Image and finished off the Sentiment I had in mind "Bursting with Joy for You"!! 

I hope I've given you some ideas on ways to mix and match your Older Paper Smooches Stamp/Die Sets with some of the NEW Paper Smooches Stamp/Die Sets to create some projects SURE to bring a SMILE this Holiday Season!! 

For my last Card I wanted to use some Therm O Web Iridescent Deco Foil to create a really SWEET Card to send to a Friend!! I created my Circle Masked Background first by Inking with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and then I added Water Splatters for some texture!! Then I Die Cut the Cup from the Cuppa Sunshine Die Set, once from White and once from TE Cupcake Cardstock!! I used Copic Markers to Color in the Die Cuts and I LOVE the MANY options you have for customizing this Die for your Projects!! I wanted to add a Sweet Face to my Sun so I Die Cut the Eyelashes and Mouth from the Sunny Die Set and the Glasses also from that set from some Therm O Web Toner Sheets that I foiled with the Iridescent Deco Foil!! I also wanted to Foil part of my Sentiment so I Stamped and Embossed the "Hello" Sentiment from the Caffeinated Stamp Set and ran it through my Laminating machine with some Iridescent Deco Foil on top!! I LOVE the way it looks!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the other sentiment underneath from the NEW Caffeinated Stamp Set!!  

I wanted to add some extra Cloud Images to help ground the Image so I Die Cut a couple extra Clouds using the Cute Cloud Die Set!! I inked the edges to add some texture using N0 and N2 Copic Markers!! I added some Clay Hearts that I colored with my Copic Markers to Match and then I adhered the Panel onto a scalloped Die Cut Deco Foil Toner Sheets that was Foiled with Iridescent Deco Foil!! I think it finished off the entire design and in Real Life the Iridescent Shine just really makes this Card SHINE!!

I hope I've INSPIRED you and that you're eager to Hop along and JOIN in on the FUN!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and 
I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

I'm also Linking Up: 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  😘 

14 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are super cute, but that Rudolph coffee cup is extra adorable!! I love the vibrant colors and all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh first card is soooo cute!
    love it!
    and second is adorable!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so fun and well designed. I love the first Rudloph one with that cute face and the second one is so gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow! What fun projects! That reindeer cup steals the show, I think. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. I love the colors, dies, images and EVERYTHING... Awesome stunning cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good gravy are these ever CUTE!! Love those little glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness overloaded! Both are so lovable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow if I ever saw a coffee cup (Rudolph) this cute it would be in my shopping cart right away! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both so amazing! Love the coloring! The little details on the first are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your work and congratulations on being chosen as Paper Smooches design team for the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)