Sunday, October 13, 2019

You Are My Sunshine w/ Brutus Monroe!!

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
I'm here today to share my last Guest Designer Project for Brutus Monroe!! I've created a STUNNING Card combining a Stenciled Glitter Glaze Background with Stamped Images!! 
I started by using a piece of Brutus Monroe Wagon Cardstock!! I sprayed the back of my Brutus Monroe Mermaid Lagoon ~ Tangled Wave Stencil with some Therm O Web Pixie Spray and adhered it over the Cardstock!! Then I took some of the Brutus Monroe Glitter Glaze in Scarlet and applied it over the Stencil using my Stencil Pal!! 
I removed the Stencil and washed it along with my Stencil Pal and set it aside to Dry!! I LOVE the way the colors work together!! It the PERFECT combination!! 
Next I Stamped and Embossed the Butterfly Image from the Take Flight Stamp Set and used Copic Markers in (Y11, YR23, R02, R05, R08, E41, N6 & N10) to color in the Image!! I added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the Body of the Butterfly and the some of the Details on the Wings!! I also added some Midas Shimmer Pen to add some Gold Shimmer to the Yellow areas of the Butterfly!! I Stamped the Sentiment from the Sunshine Sunflower Stamp Set and inked it with some Zest Ink to make it POP!! 
I adhered the Butterfly Image after Fussy Cutting it out onto the Stenciled Card Panel using some Brutus Monroe Foam Tape!! I also added Foam Tape to the Sentiment and adhered it underneath the Butterfly!! A few Gold Foiled Pearls were scattered around to finish off the Design!! I layered a piece of Brutus Monroe Macchiato Cardstock and Die Cut a Scalloped Frame from some Brutus Monroe Lunch Bag Cardstock that I inked with some Walnut Distress Ink to tie it all together!! I adhered the Panel onto a Not Your Mamas Cadrbase and my card is ready to send to BRIGHTEN someone's Day!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope I've INSPIRED you to give the Stenciled Glitter Glaze Technique a try with your Stamped Images!! Not only do they add texture, but the Sparkle and Shine are just STUNNING!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment:

  1. I love the beautiful warm colors! This is fabulous Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)