Friday, October 11, 2019

Thankful for everything Sunflower Days Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog and I have a  BEAUTIFUL Thankful Card that I created using the Sunflower Days Stamp Set!! 
I wanted a FUN Design so I Stamped and Embossed the Image all around the outside edge of an A2 Cardbase!! Then I Colored in the Design using Copic Markers!! I used (Sunflowers: Y11, Y15 & YR23  Stems and Leaves: G61, G63 & G67  Flower Centers: E43, E47 & E49 Background: BG000, BG10 & Colorless Blender) I Die Cut the Frame from some TE Oreo Cardstock using the NND Frames and Flags Die Set!! 
Then I Die Cut the Stamped and Embossed Cardbase Panel using a Stitched Rectangle Die after Stamping and Embossing the Sentiments from the NND Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set and adhered the Stitched Panel onto the Oreo Scalloped Frame and adhered the outside Frame onto a Side Fold Cardbase!! 
I added some Foam to the back side of the Scalloped Frame and adhered it to the Cardbase!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and then added some Tonic Studios Nuvo Shimmer Pen in Midas Touch to the Center of the Sunflowers, the edges of the Frame and Card and added Splatters over the Card!! I LOVE the touch of SPARKLE it adds to the Design!! I also covered the center of the Flowers with some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for some extra Dimension and Shine!! I also added some Pretty Pink Posh Jewels in and it finishes off the Design PERFECTLY!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today, I hope I've given you some ideas on ways to stretch your smaller Images to make them the FOCAL of any Design!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! I'm attending the AMAZING Stamp Joy Event in Ankeny Iowa, so I KNOW my Weekend is going to be FULL of CRAFTING FUN!! 

Don't forget to join us ALL Week next week for the October NND Release Week!! You WON'T want to miss it!! 

            COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
                           LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)