Monday, September 30, 2019

Paper Sweeties Sweet Kit Fall/Winter 2019 Release!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to the FIRST look at the NEW Paper Sweeties 
I created a couple SWEET Cards for today using products from the *NEW* Sweet Kit!! 
Here's a look at the *NEW* Sets included in the Kit!! 


 I  used the 3D Foam Snowflakes and covered them with the Darice Glitter included in the Kit!! It's SUPER easy and they're so BEAUTIFUL!!
 I created a Cardbase using some of the Cardstock from the Kit and then Die Cut some of the Patterned Paper from the Kit!! I Die Cut a Circle and inked the center with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and then added the 3D Foam Snowflake to the Center of the Circle!! Then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and added it to the Card!!
For my second Card I wanted to use the Embossing Folder included in the Kit and then used Distress Oxide Inks to make the Embossed Tree come to life!! I added water splatters amd some Paint splatters to add some extra dimension and texture!! I Stamped and Embossed the sentiment and then added some of the Sequins from the Kit for some Sparkle and shine!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Karen Bull 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)