Sunday, September 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties September Release 2019 Rewind!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties 
September Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Love Ewe Card for today that could be used for MANY Occasions!! I'm thinking a New Baby Card would be PERFECT!!  I'm using the *NEW* stamp set called "Ewe Make Me Happyalong with the coordinating "You Make Me Happy" Sweet Cuts Die Set!! 
Here's a look at the *NEW* Sets!! 
I LOVE the NEW Sets this Month and ALL of the ways that you can use them!! I wanted to make a New Baby Card and used the Stamps to create my own Patterned Paper!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Ewe Image onto some Plaid Patterned Paper and and used Copic Markers to add some Shading!! I also Colored in the Legs and the Face!! 
I added some Nuvo Drops in Blizzard Glitter to add some Sparkle to the Hearts, some of the Strips on the Legs and the Center of the Flower!! I also added some White Gel Pen Details!! Isn't it just the SWEETEST lil' Ewe!!?? I LOVE the way it turned out!! 
I used the For You Stitched Tag Sweet Cuts Die and inked the background to layer the Ewe onto using some Foam Tape and then adhered it to the Cardbase using more Foam Tape!! I added the Twine and Bubble Gum Seam Binding Bow to the top of the Tag and my card was finished!!

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

1 comment:

  1. This is extra playful and full of fun! What a happy card Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)