Saturday, September 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties September Release 2019 Sneak Peeks!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 1 of the Paper Sweeties 
September Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Treat Box for today using the *NEW* stamp set called "What's up chickie?" along with the Treat Box Die!! 
Here's a look at the *NEW* Sets!! 

I wanted to stamp the SWEET Horse Image from some Patterned Paper and found this Music Cosmo Cricket Paper in my Stash!! I Stamped and Embossed it and then used Coipc Markers in E43, E44, E47  and R11 for the Cheek!! Then added some White Gel Pen details and a Heart for the Bottom!! I LOVE the POPS of Pink against the Echo Park Plaid Patterned Paper I used for the Treat Box!! For the background I used the Scalloped Frames Die and cut it down alittle to fit the Box!! Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and some water droplets and some Grass from some Green Cardstock finishes it off!! I Tied a Twine Bow and added a Bubble Gum Seam Binding Bow, and I Stamped and Embossed the Howdy Sentiment from the set onto a Mini Tag Die Cut from the Paper Sweeties Beautiful Little Wishes Sweet Cuts Die Set using some VersaFine Black Onyx Ink and Embossing it with WoW Clear Embossing Powder!!  I inked with Tumbled Glass too, just to help it POP!! A 

I LOVE the way it turned out and Hope I've given you some Ideas on ways to use this SWEET New Set for some of those Gifts you may need to give!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! this is absolutely adorable!!
    MY favorite so far!! You colored the horse so well!! I do see his blushing cheeks :) and I love the white highlights SO much!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)