Saturday, September 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties New Release Party September 2019!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties 
September Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Interactive Card for today using the *NEW* stamp set called "Ewe Make Me Happyalong with the coordinating "You Make Me Happy" Sweet Cuts Die Set!! 
Here's a look at the *NEW* Sets!! 
What's up chickie?
Happy Birthday by Larissa Heskett for Paper Sweeties using Ewe Make Me Happy. What's Up Chickie, Circle Scalloped Frames #papersweeties #septemberrelease #ewemakemehappy
I thought it would be FUN to create a very sweet scene for my card today and I Stamped and Embossed my own background design using several of the Images in the Set!!
I Stamped and Embossed the Background creating my own Patterned Paper!! Then I Die Cut the Circle Scallop Frames from some Purple Lace Patterned Paper!! I Die Cut a Stitched Circle from Distress Watercolor Paper and inked it with Distress Oxide Ink!! I Stamped and Embossed the Images and used the NEW coordinating Dies to die cut the Images out!! I colored them with Copic Markers and added a Mini Action Waubler to the Ewe's Head for some FUN Movement!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters, Gel Pen Details, Aqua Shimmer Pen and Nuvo Drops!! A scattering of Nuvo Drops and Heart Iridescent Sequins finish of the Design!! 


For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

2 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous!
    I love the purple and everything else!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plum scalloped circle you put her in! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)