Thursday, August 8, 2019

Paper Sweeties + Coffee Lovers = FUN 7th Birthday Hop

Pin It


Hello Coffee LOVIN' Friends!!  
Today the Paper Sweeties teamies are hopping with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers teamies to share a whole lot of Coffee Inspiration in honor of our Paper Sweeties 7th Anniversary!!
I've created a SWEET Fall Themed Card for my project share today … and it contains a SNEAK PEEK of a *NEW* set that will be released on August 15th of this month at Paper Sweeties called "Cupcakes and Sprinkles"!! Fall is my FAVORITE Season and I'm LONGING for ALL of the Flavors and the Cooler Weather that comes along with it!! 
I've also used several of my FAVORITE Paper Sweeties Sets to create this FUN Scene!! I've used the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts for my Coffee Cup and Die Cut it from some Text Patterned Paper!! I Stamped and Embossed the Large Flower from the Planner Series All Occasion Stamp Set and Die Cut it out using the coordinating Planner Series All Occasion Die Set!! I also Stamped and Embossed and Die Cut the Pumpkin from the Same Set!! I used Copic Markers to color the Images and to add some Dimension!! The Leaves were Stamped and Embossed using the Bee Happy Stamp and coordinating Bee Happy Die Set!! To finish the Scene off I Stamped and Embossed the Sign from the Basket Add On: Thinking of You Stamp Set and Die Cut it out using the Coordinating Basket Add On: Thinking of You Die Set and then Stamping and Embossing the Sentiment from the *NEW* "Cupcakes and Sprinkles" coming August 15th with some WoW Copper Glitter Embossing Powder!! I also stamped the Coffee Steam Image using the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Stamp Set!! 

And continue to hop to let all of these amazing designers help spark your coffee lovin’ creativity:

CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT ALL OF THIS MONTH’S SPECIALS, COLLABS, EVENTS & SALES!
**********
In honor of this special 7th birthday collaboration between Paper Sweeties and the Coffee Loving Cardmakers team, we are pleased to offer a 25% off coupon that you can use TODAY ONLY on any full-price, in-stock goodies you may need to stock up on!  Have fun scrolling through our product categories … we have TONS of fun coffee, tea, hot cocoa/beverage theme stamps, dies, sequins & seam binding for your crafting enjoyment!
Sale ends tonight at 11:59 pm EST … Ready, set, GO!  
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and making the Paper Sweeties 7th Anniversary a special one!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUG-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

13 comments:

  1. Love~love your cute~cute card and what a fabulous card you have created with all the different stamps and dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, I ADORE this. I'm loving the sprinkles of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a warm and cozy fall card Larissa, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo...I love the warm hues of your beautiful autumn card! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely fall card with beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all your yummy details. This is really a beautifully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness I love that mug and the pumpkin and all your little details. Just a wonderful card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I love the layering and fun images! Awesome cup and cupcake! Happy 7th Birthday to Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Larissa fabulous layout layering - love the colors and that check background - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!! Beautiful colors and fabulous design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this--perfect for Fall with the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fun prints on your card and that tiny pumpkin that gives a bit of hope for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so warm and inviting....I love it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)