Friday, August 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties August Release 2019 Release Rewind!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties 
August Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Holiday Card for today using the *NEW* stamp set called "Cupcakes and Sprinkles" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Cupcakes and Sprinkles" Sweet Cuts Die Set + the *NEW* "Best Day Ever" Stamp Set!!
Here's a look at the *NEW* Sets!! 




I wanted to created a SWEET Holiday Card using the *NEW* Cupcakes and Sprinkles Stamp Set and coordinating Dies!! Then I added a few Holiday Images from the Planner Series Happy Holidays Stamp Set!! There are so many images from the different Planner Series Sets that would be PERFECT fir dressing up the SWEET Cupcake Image!! I used the Circle Scalloped Frames Sweet Cuts Die Set to create a Frame around my Shaker Window and filled it with some Seed Beads, Mini Gingerbread Sequins and a few other Sequins and Jewels!! 


I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the *NEW* Best Day Ever Stamp Set!!  finished the inside with the Best Holiday!! I LOVE the way it turned out and CAN'T WAIT to see what you create using these FUN NEW Products along with some of your Older FAVORITES!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable shaker card! Love the way you decorated the cupcake with the holiday designs! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for a holiday card! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shaker. I like the gingerbread man theme.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)