Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties August 2019 Release Party!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties 
August Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET I'm Proud of You Interactive Tag using the *NEW* stamp set called "Cupcakes and Sprinkles" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Cupcakes and Sprinkles" Sweet Cuts Die Set + the *NEW* "Best Day Ever" Stamp Set!!
Here's a look at the *NEW* Sets!! 




I wanted to create a SWEET I'm Proud of You Tag, with School Starting this Week!! I'm using the *NEW* Sets along with a few of the older sets!! I Started by Die Cutting one of the Paper Sweeties For You Stitched Gift Tags from some Distress Watercolor Paper!! Then I Stamped the Tag using some of the Sentiments from the I'm So Proud Of You Stamp Set with Grey Grout Ink!! I Stamped and Embossed the Cupcake Image and  Apple Image and Colored them using Copic Markers!! I also used the Notebook Image from the Planner Series Checklist Stamp Set and Fussy Cut it out!! I Stamped and Embossed the "Son" Sentiment from the *NEW* Best Day Ever Stamp Set!! 

I wanted to create an Interactive Report Card and I Stamped and Embossed the sentiment onto the inside using  some Red WoW Glitter Embossing Powder for the PROUD and Son!! I LOVE the way it turned out, and I LOVE how you can use the *NEW* Best Day Ever Stamp Set to combine with so many of the other Sentiment  Stamp Sets!! I added the Tag to a Gift Bag made from some Chalkboard Patterned Paper and added A Mini Cloths Pin and a Strawberry Seam Binding Bow to finish off the Treat Box, that I creating by using the Sweet Cuts Treat Box Die!! I hope this gives you some ideas on a different way to use these AWESOME Sets!!

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)